ES 404 Overview
The 404 Series is a strong and robust cabinet, fully welded construction, with a steel framed acrylic door, for safety and security. Quick release hinges allows easy access to load equipment and cables.
- Fully welded construction for strength & rigidity
- Lockable steel framed acrylic door for safety & security
- 6U, 9U, 12U, 15U,18U, 21U & 24U heights available
- Front & rear mounting profiles (adjustable depth)
- 450mm & 550mm depths single section cabinet
- Cable entry top & base with cover plate
The 404 Series has cable entry access via top and bottom with gland plates covers, and adjustable mounting angles. The side panels are ventilated to improve air flow.
- Top & bottom cable entry points
- Quick release door hinges to improve access
- The side panels are vented to improve air flow
- Optional lockable steel door
- Optional upgrade to double section by adding rear 130mm section
Optional Rear Section
The split rear section (welded construction with heavy duty hinges) is 130mm deep (50/80) the unique design enables the strength to be transferred from the wall to the outer section making the cabinet rigid & square, and increases the overall cabinet depth to 580mm or (rear section only available in grey).
- Upgrade a 404 single section to a double section cabinet by adding 130mm rear section
- Unique split Rear section is a welded construction with heavy/duty hinges
- This allows you to swing the front section open to allow easy
- access to the rear of rack mounted equipment to adjust cables and connectors